Real estate investing is not for everyone. However, Equitable works with people who are just getting started, to people with portfolios worth many millions. The following items are considerations that apply to all investors.
- Investments can be made with capital in a standard bank account, or self directed retirement plan. Contact us to learn more about how to invest with your traditional retirement plans.
- We meet new clients in person, or discuss our business relationship via phone, prior to working on any investments together.
- Investment opportunities are available for both accredited and non-accredited investors.
- Clients must understand the importance of a positive, enjoyable working relationship.
- Real estate investments do not always go as planned. If you are looking for something that is “guaranteed”, real estate may not be the right investment for you.
- Clients should be willing to learn new investment strategies because Equitable is continuously evolving with the market.